You’re invited to our first annual cultural festival, where we’ll be celebrating all the unique cultures and traditions in our diverse community!
- Who: our entire community!
- What: first annual cultural festival
- When: Friday, March 9, 6:00pm-8:00pm (Aztec dance performance @ 7:15pm)
- Where: our gym & cafeteria
- Why: see all the reasons below!
- How: just show up!
Why You Should Come
- See your children’s personal projects & artwork
- Enjoy cuisine from around the world
- See Grupo Tlaloc perform traditional Aztec dance
We Want You to Share Your Culture with Us!
If you’d like to share a dish from your cultural heritage, family artifacts or traditions, or just want to help out with event setup, please register here.