McKinley-Thatcher fosters a culture that values school-community relationships, acceptance, and compassion – while engaging students in rigorous, intentional learning in order to prepare them for the future.
The McKinley-Thatcher Eagles are a community of enthusiastic learners. We honor our successes as well as our challenges. Through respectful and responsible citizenship, everyone has a sense of belonging and pride in our school. We strive to do our best as we soar to success.
We See An Eagle In You
- We See: Well rounded learners building strengths in academics, arts, technology, and physical well-being.
- We See: Enthusiastic learners motivated by success, and challenge, continuously striving to achieve.
- We See: Families from diverse backgrounds always upholding the wind beneath kids’ wings.
- We See: Dedicated teachers encouraging and committing to the idea that Every Child Succeeds
- We See: A surrounding of businesses and organizations proud to support the young minds of today.
- We See: A strong flock of eagles anxiously waiting to take flight and explore their potential.