Summer Connections: FREE DPS Summer Program for Incoming 1st-5th Graders!
Posted February 9, 2022
Haga clic aquí para leer este mensaje en español.
We are excited to invite our incoming 1st-5th graders (current K-4th grade students) to register for Summer Connections, Denver Public Schools’ FREE, 6-week academic summer 2022 program! This full-day program focuses on preparing all elementary students for future success.
- Who: ALL students going into 1st-5th grade next school year (this year’s current K-4th graders).
- What: FREE full-day, 6-week academic summer program provided by DPS.
- When: Tuesday, June 14 to Friday, July 22, 2022 (daily program times vary by location).
- Where: 15 DPS schools throughout the city.
- Why: high-quality summer programming focused on preparing all elementary students for future success!
- How: visit the Summer Connections webpage for instructions on how to register through Parent Portal! Registration is open from Monday, January 24 to Friday, March 25.
I Have Questions or Need More Information!
For more information, please visit the FAQ section of the Summer Connections webpage. Families with questions may contact the DPS Expanded Academic Learning team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 423-3629.