Collaborative School Committee
McKinley-Thatcher’s Collaborative School Committee (CSC) consists of all our school stakeholders (educators, families, and community members) and serves as a leadership body for school accountability.
Monthly Agendas and Minutes
Purposes of our CSC
- Enhance student achievement and school climate by engaging our school community in collaborative efforts that support the school and district’s goals.
- Provide strategic direction in support of the school’s mission and vision as stated in our Unified Improvement Plan (UIP).
- Focus on our Unified Improvement Plan as primary responsibility.
- Align resources to support UIP and school’s program design.
- Provide guidance, evaluation, and approval for UIP.
- Provide guidance, evaluation, and approval for the annual school budget to insure alignment with UIP and school’s program design.
- Provide guidance, evaluation, and approval for staffing allocations. Make recommendation regarding any changes to the school design.
- Participate in principal selection process.
- Provide input on principal’s involvement in and support of the CSC for the principal’s annual evaluation.
- Review, and when appropriate, approve discipline and safety procedures.
- Review, and when appropriate, approve school calendar and/or schedule.
- Increase parent, community, civic, service, and neighborhood involvement.
Monthly meetings are held at the school. CSC members and non-members alike are welcome to attend CSC meetings!