Community Sponsors & Partners
At McKinley-Thatcher Elementary, we believe very strongly in being an integral part of our community and in building and strengthening relationships in our neighborhood. We work closely with many wonderful community sponsors and partners. Click on the logos below to visit our sponsors’ websites and show your support!
- Harvard Gulch Recreation Center
- South High School
- Platt Park People’s Association (3PA) is the neighborhood organization that serves close to 3,000 residents and businesses in Platt Park.
- Platt Park Parents is a community of moms and dads committed to bringing the neighborhood together.
- South Pearl Street is home to many local restaurants and businesses. They sponsor the farmer’s market, art walk, and various festivals throughout the year.
- Adelitas Cocina y Cantina sponsors a restaurant night every Monday, August through June! Mention McKinley-Thatcher to your wait person and the school gets 10% of the money from your food purchase.